Guidelines for spending a safe and relaxing holiday at the Antico Convento in Bagnacavallo!
To improve the safety of all we have modified some of our services as well as inventing new ones and we have temporarily modified our commercial policies. We are sure that thanks to your collaboration this will also be an amazing season!
- We guarantee all our services.
- We favor the proper functioning of all our processes.
- We improve the experience for a quiet and safe holiday with the new procedures of the Covid-19 protocol.
As always, we recommend before arrival:
- Online check-in, so as to avoid any reasons for aggregation.
At this time, upon arrival:
- A special signage welcomes you informing you about the safety rules for regulating access and behavior.
- When you arrive, always wear a mask, near you you will find a practical gel dispenser to disinfect your hands.
- In addition to the normal arrival procedures, at check-in you will sign an informed consent form and acceptance of our rules.
- Keep the room keys with you throughout your stay, only at check-out leave the keys in the box indicated.
- During your stay, you will need to wear face masks in common areas and around other people, wash your hands often and use gel dispensers to disinfect your hands.
- Your room, in addition to the scrupulous and punctual cleaning of all time, will be ready in compliance with all the sanitation regulations with specific products.
- In addition, our service staff can only enter with clean gloves and a mask.
- If you prefer, you can request that none of the staff enter the room, giving up the daily cleaning.
- All personnel handling food is required to scrupulously and correctly hand hygiene.
At this time, during breakfast:
- In addition to hand hygiene, the staff can use gloves and are required to wear masks during the processing stages.
- You can choose at home, the one you prefer directly at the bar or directly at the table, we will be happy to immediately serve you our local and Italian products selected for you and the express coffee shop.
- When you are seated at the table respecting the safety distances, you can remove the mask and enjoy all the relaxation and beauty of our large historic premises
- The fresh foods used are washed with food disinfectants.
- The coffee shop is naturally express ( no vending machine 🙂 ).
- Thanks to the huge and suggestive spaces available, we do not give up the usual moments of conviviality such as aperitifs and themed dinners served, in compliance with the rules of the protocol.
Dear guests, enjoying a peaceful and safe holiday is simple with the collaboration of everyone in compliance with the following points:
- It is necessary to stay at home in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms.
- It is necessary to stay at home if you have been in contact with people positive for the virus in the last 14 days.
- Respect a distance of one meter from all other people who are not your relatives.
- We invite guests to use the door near the elevator to exit the property.
- Maintain excellent hand hygiene by washing them well and often with soap and water, and always take advantage of the sanitizing gel dispensers that you continually encounter inside the hotel. Avoid bringing your hands to your face touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You are preferably invited to use the bathroom in your room as much as possible rather than the shared ones.
Personal protective equipment:
- Use the mask in common areas.
- When you take off the mask you have to put it in your bag or pocket without ever placing it on tables, chairs and surfaces.
- Broken and used masks should not be disposed of in the appropriate unsorted collection containers.
- If you don't have a mask and gloves you can buy them at the reception.
- They can take the lift together, only people sharing the room.
- To avoid meeting other guests, we invite you to use the lift on the way up and the stairs on the way down.
State of health during the stay:
- If you have, Cough, Conjunctivitis, Body temperature > 37.5 °, Nasal congestion, Headache, Diarrhea, Weakness, Loss of taste and smell, Breathing difficulties, you must immediately notify the hotel staff who will give immediate support to manage the situation in accordance with the law.
At the departure:
- To avoid queues, please pay the bill the day before the end of the stay.
Good rules, good coexistence!
See you at the reception 😉
Fulvia e Paolo