Our guest safety procedures and post emergency rules of conduct.
Guidelines for spending a safe and relaxing holiday at the Antico Convento in Bagnacavallo!
To improve the safety of all we have modified some of our services as well as created new ones and we have temporarily modified our commercial policies. Thanks to your collaboration this will be another amazing season!
- We guarantee all our services.
- We work to ensure the proper functioning of all our processes.
- We are constantly improving our services to ensure a quiet and safe holiday in accordance with the new procedures of the Covid-19 protocol.
As always, we recommend before arrival:
- Online check-in, so as to avoid crowding.
In Covid times, upon arrival:
- Special signage will inform you about access and behaviour policies for your safety.
- Please always wear a mask and keep your hands clean - in the reception area you will find a practical gel dispenser to sanitise your hands.
- In addition to the normal check-in procedures, at check-in you will need to sign a form to give your informed consent and acceptance of our rules.
- Please, keep the room keys with you throughout your stay, once at check-out, drop the keys in the proper box.
- During your stay, we politely request that you wear face masks in common areas and near other people, wash your hands often and use gel dispensers to sanitise your hands.
- In addition to the regular scrupulous and punctual cleaning, your room will be cleaned with specific products, in compliance with all the sanitation regulations.
- Staff members can only enter the room with clean gloves and a mask.
- You can choose to request that none of the staff enter to clean your room during your stay.
- All personnel handling food is required to scrupulously and correctly sanitise their hands.
In Covid times, during breakfast:
- In addition to hand hygiene, the staff can use gloves and are required to wear masks during the processing stages.
- You can come to the counter or wait to order at the table - in both cases we will be happy to serve you our accurately selected and locally sourced Italian products and our espresso coffee.
- Once at your table you can remove the mask in accordance with the safety regulations and relax in the beauty of our large historic premises.
- All our fresh produce is washed and sanitised.
- We make our espresso coffee with a proper coffee machine (no vending machine 🙂 ).
- Thanks to the huge and suggestive spaces available, you can still enjoy lots of moments of conviviality and out themed dinners. All this is done in compliance with the rules of the protocol.
Dear guests, enjoying a peaceful and safe holiday is simple with the collaboration of everyone, in compliance with the following points:
- if you have a fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms, you have to stay at home
- if you have been in contact with people positive for the virus in the last 14 days, you have to stay at home
- Respect a distance of one meter from all other people who are not your relatives.
- We invite guests to use the door near the elevator to exit the property.
- Please take care of your hand hygiene by washing your hands well and often with soap and water, and always take advantage of the hand sanitiser dispensers that you can find in multiple locations inside the hotel. Avoid bringing your hands to your face touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You are kindly invited to use the bathroom in your room as much as possible rather than the shared ones.
Personal protective equipment:
- Please always use a mask in common areas.
- When you take off your mask, please put it in your bag or pocket without ever placing it on tables, chairs and surfaces.
- Broken and used masks should not be disposed of in the general waste bin.
- If you don't have a mask and gloves you can buy them at reception.
- Only people sharing the same room are allowed to take the lift together.
- To avoid meeting other guests, we invite you to use the lift on the way up and the stairs on the way down.
State of health during the stay:
- If you have a cough, conjunctivitis, body temperature > 37.5 °, nasal congestion, headache, diarrhoea, experience weakness, loss of taste and smell, have breathing difficulties, you must immediately notify the hotel staff who will give you immediate support to manage the situation in accordance with the law.
- To avoid queues, please pay the bill the day before the end of your stay.
Good rules, good coexistence!
See you at reception 😉
Fulvia e Paolo